Winter School is an annual event organized by the Complexity Institute, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. The 5-day program imparts essential knowledge about complexity and complex systems science, enabling participant to answer these questions:
• What complexity is really about ?
• How complexity manifests itself in the different human activities ?
• How it can be harnessed to solve “wicked problems” that defy boundaries ?
• What are the tools, models available to study it ?
• How to apply your understanding to everyday life and work ?
For more information, please click here. Thank you!