There are two principle ways to approach resilience measurement; either to try to collect information about as many functions as possible in an organization or to use an indicator that will reflect how an organization is going to manage an unexpected event.
- Global X-Network Annual Conference April 20-22, 2017 sponsored by The HafenCity University in Hamburg Germany (Updated Program)
- APRIL 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE – HAMBURG GERMANY APRIL 21-22 2017
- The X-Events Index -White Paper by John Casti
- The Socionomic Theory of Finance by Robert Prechter
- Complexity Institute, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore Annual Winter School Event