Theoretical research at The X-Center will encompass studies of how complexity science can be used to understand the foregoing diagram. This will entail developing a deeper understanding of the different notions of complexity applicable to specific social situations, how the mood of the population biases the events that actually occur from among the spectrum of possible events, and the way adaptation enables institutions and organizations to actually benefit from the process of “creative destruction” arising from an X-event.
- Global X-Network Annual Conference April 20-22, 2017 sponsored by The HafenCity University in Hamburg Germany
- APRIL 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE – HAMBURG GERMANY APRIL 21-22 2017
- The X-Events Index -White Paper by John Casti
- The Socionomic Theory of Finance by Robert Prechter
- Complexity Institute, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore Annual Winter School Event